Who doesn’t want more blog traffic? More blog traffic gives you the opportunity to sell more your services, products and get people on your email list. Today I’m chatting with Taylor who is sharing her Pinterest wins and how Pinterest can help you grow your blog traffic and reach your business goals. *This post may contain affiliate links.
Also if you want more help with growing your Pinterest Taylor has a course:
Pop on Pinterest—Get Website Traffic With Pinterest
If you’re tired of getting hardly any page views, mastering Pinterest can help bring awareness to your website!
This 5-part video tutorial series shares the ins and outs of using Pinterest to bring awareness to your website and brand.
In the video series, we cover:
- Setting Up for Success—How to set up your business account and boards.
- Choosing and Designing Pins—How to fill your boards with the right pins and how to design pins that stop people in their tracks.
- Going Viral—How to go viral with group boards and how to find QUALITY group boards.
- Scheduling in Tailwind—My strategy for scheduling pins to get maximum reach.
- Pinterest FAQ—Pinterest questions answered and secrets of high performing pinners
If you’re interested in purchasing the course click here!
**Plus these bonuses**: An advanced Pinterest SEO video where we discuss search engine optimization strategies on Pinterest. And a Pinterest Headlines swipe file with eye-catching headline templates you can use for pin title overlays!