Pinterest Marketing Getting Started Pinning (again)
If you’re like me, you’ve been slacking on your Pinterest game, and Instagram has gotten the best of you. It’s important to keep in mind that it’s not a good idea to keep all of our traffic eggs in one basket. We must diversify and that is why today I’m finally getting back to pinning on Pinterest. Pinterest use to be a great source of traffic for me, but then I just fell off, but now I am back. I talk more about the benefits of Pinterest in this video interview: Using Pinterest Marketing to get website traffic with Taylor
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Extra resources for you:
Pop on Pinterest—Get Website Traffic With Pinterest
If you’re tired of getting hardly any page views, mastering Pinterest can help bring awareness to your website!
This 5-part video tutorial series shares the ins and outs of using Pinterest to bring awareness to your website and brand.
In the video series, we cover:
- Setting Up for Success—How to set up your business account and boards.
- Choosing and Designing Pins—How to fill your boards with the right pins and how to design pins that stop people in their tracks.
- Going Viral—How to go viral with group boards and how to find QUALITY group boards.
- Scheduling in Tailwind—My strategy for scheduling pins to get maximum reach.
- Pinterest FAQ—Pinterest questions answered and secrets of high performing pinners
If you’re interested in purchasing the course click here!
**Plus these bonuses**: An advanced Pinterest SEO video where we discuss search engine optimization strategies on Pinterest. And a Pinterest Headlines swipe file with eye-catching headline templates you can use for pin title overlays!