Hero In Your Finances: Finance Workbook & Growth planner
Hello hero, Your future self is waiting for you to break those habits that stop you from reaching your goals. The Hero In your finances workbook and growth planner will help you create a plan for your money, pay off debt and build up your savings.
I want to be in my 40s and not have my finances together, said no one ever.
You don’t have to have a bank account like Beyonce in order to start getting your finances in order.
Does this sound familiar?
Savings On E
You don’t have any savings and you’re living pay check-to paycheck.
Debt is piling
You can’t seem to get ahead your debt has piled up and anytime you try to get it in order you fall behind.
No spending plan
You’re having trouble creating a budgeting plan that is realistic for you.
You’re a young professional living in a major city who loves brunch, nice things and can’t seem to stop treating yourself. While your money goals have been placed on the back burner.
Can I tell you something?
You look great! You are bomb at your career, you get things done and manage to pull it off smoother than Beyonce Coachella performance, but when it comes to your personal finances you’re having a little bit of trouble and that’s okay. Nothing to be ashamed about no one is born knowing how to manage their money.
Imagine how you would feel if
- You knew exactly where your money was going and actually had a legit plan that wasn’t just in your head?
- You have the confidence to now go to brunch without your card getting declined or having to make sure you don’t overdraft your account.
- You have a plan and know when your debt will be paid off.
- Looking at your finances no longer gives you anxiety, in fact, you now enjoy going over your finances.
- You no longer envy the lives of people who look like they have it all together on IG because you know that you are actually getting your finances together IN REAL LIFE.
- Your attitude and mindset around money have changed you no longer feel the need to buy things that won’t help you reach your goals.
No more wondering where your money went at the end of each month.
With this planner you will be able to strategically see where your money is going and track your money each month. I created this workbook because I needed something easy that would not only help me track my budget, expenses, debt, investments, net worth, and savings, but also something that would motivate me, track my habits, and keep me organized. In this planner, I easily break down not only how to use it, but I’m also explaining the basics of how to manage your money.
What’s inside of this 12-month workbook?
- Money mindset deep dive
- Figuring out what you want in life exercise
- Roth IRA coloring tree
- Bulletproof way to pay off your debt
- Debt tracker
- Sinking funds tracker
- Savings Tracker
- Monthly calendar
- Habit tracker
- abundance tracker
- Expense tracker
- Monthly Budget
- Net worth tracker
- Family money meetings
- Monthly reflections
- Monthly affirmations
- Top goals each month
Take a look inside The 12 -month finance 264 pages workbook
If you’re looking to take control of your finance this year, you need this workbook. There are two ways to purchase a printed book or a digital e-book. You can purchase a printed version for $35.00 below
Or purchase a digital copy and print your own pages for $25.00 here.Buy The Digital Workbook
About The Workbook Creator Candice Latham
Navigating the ins and outs of personal finance can seem daunting to millennials saddled with student loans, but self-dubbed“personal finance friend” Candice Latham is here to help. Since crawling her own way back from a negative net-worth, Marie has shared her story and expertise with others through researching and writing personal finance e-books, promoting smart saving and spending tips on her blog. Theeditorial.com