Are you finally ready to start saving more, create a plan for your debt and create a realistic spending plan?
You know you need to be saving your money, paying off your debt and just be better with your finances but you’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed and distracted by all the options.
Imagine how It would feel if:
- You knew exactly where your money was going and actually had a legit plan that wasn’t just in your head?
- You have the confidence to now go to brunch without your card getting declined or having to make sure you don’t overdraft your account.
- You have a plan and know when your debt will be paid off.
- Looking at your finances no longer gives you anxiety, in fact, you now enjoy going over your finances.
- You no longer envy the lives of people who look like they have it all together on IG because you know that you are actually getting your finances together IN REAL LIFE.
- Your attitude and mindset around money have changed you no longer feel the need to buy things that won’t help you reach your goals.
Introducing The Hero In Your Finances 12-month workbook and growth planner! The best way to overcome the frustration of not knowing how to budget your money.
Here’s how this finance workbook and growth planner is different from others:
- It gives you blank calendars so you can fill in the dates yourself.
- This planner will help you improve your money mindset so that you can start getting better results with your money.
- This planner will keep you focused and help you figure out exactly what you want when it comes to your life time goals.
- You will learn key personal finance terms and definitions.
- Walk away with knowing the bulletproof way to pay off your debt.
Track your monthly abundance.
- Track your daily habits so you can improve your life. If we make daily steps we are bound to improve our life.
- It will provide you with an easy way to create a realistic budget.
- It will help you improve your net worth over time, with our net worth tracker.
- It will give you clarity, motivation and the focus you need to reach your money goals this year.
- It allows you to get creative with our Roth ira coloring book tree.
- Get your whole family in on the money fun. With our monthly finance family meeting worksheet. (goodbye money fights)
With this workbook you’ll learn how to:
Achieve your financial goals this year whether that’s saving more, investing more or paying off debt.
Learn the things that you wish your family and school taught you about money.
Be more motivated and focus on reaching your money goals.
Get clarity with your money goals and learn the action steps you need to take each month in order to achieve them.
Learn how to create a realistic budget.
Grow your net worth by tracking it each month. This gives you the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals.
Be organized with your money.
What’s included inside of this 12-month workbook?
- Re-working the money beliefs that have been stopping you from making progress.
- Figuring out what you want in life exercise
- Roth IRA coloring tree
- Debt tracker to you can eliminate more debt this year
- Savings Tracker so you can save more money towards your goals
- Fill in the blank Monthly calendars
- Habit tracker to track your daily habits.
- Abundance tracker
- A budget worksheet to help you create a realistic budget of your own
- Net worth tracker
- Family money meetings
- Monthly reflections
- Monthly affirmations to keep you motivated, if you get off track.
- Keep track of your goals each month.
When you add that all up, it comes to hundreds of dollars and years of learning experience, but you can save your time and money and get this spiral- bound workbook for just $35.00!
But if you do not want the printed workbook you can also purchase a digital e-book of all the pages instead for just $25.00
This Planner Is guaranteed to work, if you put the work in.
Fixing your finances there’s no magic pill, but if you are dedicated, motivated and actually take action this planner can change your financial life if you do the work.
I personally can not wait to lead you over these next 12 months.
Navigating the ins and outs of personal finance can seem daunting to millennials saddled with student loans, but self-dubbed“personal finance friend” Candice Latham is here to help. Since crawling her own way back from a negative net-worth, Latham has shared her story and expertise with others through researching and writing personal finance e-books, promoting smart saving and spending tips on her blog. Theeditorial.com
Getting serious about my finances hasn’t always been easy. I did not grow up learning how to manage my money. I graduated college with $38,000 worth of debt, on top of being laid off multiple times and having credit card debt I was still able to reach my debt-free goal in December of 2017 while having a positive net worth. It was important to invest my money while I was paying off my debt and now I want to inspire others to also have a positive net worth, I’ve created this workbook to help you achieve your financial goals this year. I believe that wherever you are it’s still possible for you to achieve your dreams and goals. If you can see it in your head you can real life that vision.
Not sure if the Hero In Your Finances Workbook is right for you?
No more wondering where your money went at the end of each month.
This planner is for the person who is really ready to take action with their money as well as their habits. You’ve been swiping without looking, eating out without knowing exactly how much money you have available for fun, you have debt but aren’t sure exactly how much and which debt you should focus on paying off first. You also want to get more serious about investing. This planner will guide you and keep you focused on your money goals this year. It is not for people who are looking to fix their finances overnight.
Don’t let another year go by before you take action towards your money goals.
We all wish we had started saving more, investing more, and paying off our debt way sooner. Since we can not control the past, we can only take actions today that will move us closer to where we want to be or else we will always be wondering what if. And trust me that’s no way to live.
With this planner, you will be able to strategically see where your money is going and track your money each month. I created this workbook because I needed something easy that would not only help me track my budget, expenses, debt, investments, net worth, and savings, but also something that would motivate me, track my habits, and keep me organized. In this planner, I easily break down not only how to use it, but I’m also explaining the basics of how to manage your money.
I’m a newbie to learning about money, will this workbook still help me?
Absolutely, you’re in the right place this planner will help you learn the basics of finances.
Does this book come in a spiral bound edition?
Yes, it does you can purchase the spiral bound or the ebook version.
How long does it take to ship?
It usually takes about 9-10 days to ship and due to the pandemic, it could be more like 12-15 days.
If I have questions, can I reach out to you?
Yes, absolutely I would be happy to answer your questions.
If it’s not January would buying this book still be useful?
Of course, I’ve designed this workbook to be useful not matter if you purchased it in January or April, The calendar days are left blank so you can fill it in no matter what month you start.