Entrepreneurship and mental health chat with Kristin Sutton today I had the pleasure of chatting with Kristin Sutton. This is an important topic especially me currently being an entrepreneur myself.
Kristin Sutton is a Licensed Therapist and Mindset Coach, speaker, host of the DFBG Mindset Podcast and owner of Her Therapy Space, a mental health private practice in Washington, DC. She partners with ambitious women entrepreneurs to break the negative thought patterns keeping them from success so they can live out their purpose with excitement and confidence. She believes that we have the power to choose and create the life we desire and it all starts with our thinking. With over 7 years experience in human services, Kristin has helped 100s of people shift their ways of thinking in order to live a life they once didn’t think was a possibility.
Today we chat about the following:
- Do you do morning affirmations?
- How did you get over your own fears of opening your own business?
- Do primarily focus on helping people with work and entrepreneurship anxiety what made you zone in on that area?
- How does dealing with anxiety or depression different as an entrepreneur?
- We all know that entrepreneurship has its highs and lows do you feel like therapy and earning more money are directly connected?
- Do you feel like there’s a common theme when it comes to entrepreneurs anxiety does it mostly stem from money? Or just being the first in their family and maybe even in their circle to start a business?
- Can you drop one tip or words of wisdom for an entrepreneur who has been dealing with self-doubt lately?
- Where can people contact you if they wanted to get in touch or book a session do they have to be in the DC area?