This post will reveal:
- What is a rebrand?
- When to rebrand your business?
- what goes into a rebrand?
- The biggest mistakes I made when rebranding
- Free Rebranding checklist for you to download
After months of wondering if I should rebrand, I’ve finally pulled the plug. You too may be a small service-based business owner and are feeling the same way.
I’m not talking about “Urghh I’m not happy with my website” I’m talking about “Who I am? Does my current, products, and services align with who I am now and where I am in life?”
Yeah, that was me. If that is you too, make sure you watch my video and grab my free rebranding checklist.
When to rebrand?
- You do it because you have a communication problem that needs to be solved and where you are no longer aligns with where you were.
- You’re going after a new audience
- Your current brand is outdated
In the video I mention my free re-branding checklist make sure to download yours below, you will be sent an email make sure you confirm!