There is so much money advice for people who have a full-time job, but if you are an entrepreneur handling your finances is a little bit different. Today I’m sharing some money tips if you are an entrepreneur.
In this video, I go over topics such as:
1. The difference between having a 9-5 and being a fulltime entrepreneur when it comes to your finances.
2. Accounting software you should use
3. Mistakes many business owners make when it comes to taxes.
4. Creating a cushion account when you don’t make as much money in your business.
5. How Prayer has helped me in my business 6. Having a weekly money meeting
6. Money management skills for entrepreneurs
→Resources Mentioned: Quickbooks: http://fbuy.me/ot9Nc
→?Grab your 12 month finance workbook and growth planner it will help you with your money management! It will help you save, budget, pay off debt, keep track of your credit card debt, keep track of your net worth, your investments, your expenses and so much more! :http://bit.ly/38TVDPv